Our Data Protection Policy recognises two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
1) Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, names, e-mail addresses, job title, employment status and ‘click stream’ data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
2) A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example, employees’ confidential data, individuals’ home telephone numbers, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers. We do not collect sensitive data unless essential to fulfil our legal or contractual obligations e.g. for employees.
Our Policy provides the following:
1) Notice and use: Condimentum collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Sensitive Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so. We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address, and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information, for example, to provide you with information concerning the goods or services we offer, as well as for billing purposes. This information also enables us to develop and customise services better to meet your needs and preferences and to bring to your attention goods and services from Condimentum and our partners.
2) Transfer and disclosure: if necessary, we may pass your information between our offices. Our offices are listed on this website and updated as appropriate. From time to time, we may enter into partnerships with companies and organisations that have a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you and fits with our existing portfolio. We may use your personal data to provide you with information regarding their products. We will not share your information with them except where it is necessary to provide you with further information that you specifically request such as a formal proposal or quotation. Details of companies with whom we share Personally-Identifiable Information are provided within our GDPR Privacy Notice. Apart from this we will never disclose information about you unless you have authorised us to do so or otherwise, if we are obliged to do so by law.
3) Security: we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your data. If your relationship with us includes providing Condimentum with Sensitive Data, we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Sensitive Data outside of Condimentum unless it is essential to do so, or legally required e.g. For processing of Payroll. However, the internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent to us.
4) Consent: by using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data in the manner set out in this policy.
From time to time we may use remarketing codes (such as DoubleClick) to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. You may opt out of the use of these cookies by visiting Google’s Ads Setting – ttps://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated.
6) Links to other websites: we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any linked websites, whether you access such site from our site or access this site from a linked site.
7) Access, Review and Correction: you may request details of personal data held by us. We are continuing to enhance our procedures to enable you to review and correct, upon request, the Personally-Identifiable Information we collect from you. Currently, we need you to make such a request in a manner that can be verified.
Condimentum will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All data collected is for Condimentum’s use only. It may be processed by others on behalf of Condimentum as outlined in our GDPR Privacy notice
Condimentum will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems.
Any changes to this Policy will be posted on this page and where appropriate, notified to you by email.